Política de privacidad
Last updated on 28 January, 2021.
1. ABOUT THIS POLICY
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The owner of this Website and the data controller of your personal information is Advanced Digital Technologies s.r.o., Purkyňova 649/127, Medlánky, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic. It means that Advanced Digital Technologies s.r.o.:
a) determines what personal data is collected and processed and for what purposes;
b) determines the means of the processing of personal data;
c) is responsible for your personal data collection, processing, storing and protecting.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
By “Personal Data” we mean any information that can directly identify you as individual and that is collected, maintained and used by ADGT. We may also collect non-personal data which is not linked to an identified user.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Personally-identifiable information, may include user full name, postal address, email address and phone number, company name and postal address, login information (username and password) and other data created by you and associated with your account.
- Potentially personally-identifying and non-personally identifying information about your device, when you interact with our Site, such as:
– IP address;
– browser type;
– operating system;
– language and version of the browser software;
– volume of data transmitted;
– website from which the request came;
– date and time of access to the Site.
We use your information only with your consent.
We aim to collect and retain only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for our purposes (see below).
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the next purposes:
- To provide your access to our Site and its products and services;
- To create your account and identify you on the Site;
- To respond to your requests;
- To process your purchase and orders;
- To communicate with you either for sales or invoicing;
- To communicate with you about our products, current and new services;
- To provide you with information and technical support;
- To send you personalized offers;
- With your consent we may use your contacts to send you targeted marketing messages and news about our news, events, products and services;
- To improve content, functionality and usability of our Site;
- To share your contact details with our logistics partners so that they can assist us to deliver our products and services to you;
- We may use combined impersonal data for statistical and other research purposes;
- To comply with statutory obligations;
- If necessary – to comply with our own legal rights and obligations, if the processing of data doesn’t infringe your rights.
We guarantee that we will collect and use your personal data only for the purposes listed in this document.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time.
5. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- We comply with our obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, unauthorized access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
- The processing operations we perform on your data cover automated and non-automated means of collecting, recording, structuring, storing, altering, using, transmitting and erasing your data.
- We guarantee that we will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes listed in this document and only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
- Specific security measures shall be implemented to prevent any loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use of the data or unauthorized access to the data.
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time.
6. WHERE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Advanced Digital Technologies s.r.o. stores and processes your personal data within the EEA. In some cases, when it is necessary to conduct our global operations and to provide professional services to the clients, your personal information may be processed and transferred outside the EEA, including countries which are not subject to the European Commission’s adequacy decision and which may not provide the same level of data protection as the EEA.
In such cases, we guarantee that the recipients of your personal data will be provided with an adequate level of protection, for example by entering standard contractual clauses for data transfer approved by the European Commission (Art. 46, GDPR). Otherwise, the data will be transferred only after receiving your consent.
7. FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be retained and processed as long as it is required to fulfil the stated purposes. At the end of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize your data, of if this is not possible, we will securely store the data in a backup archive and isolate from further processing until deletion is possible.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO CONTROL AND CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We want you to feel confident about using our Site and respect your legal rights to access, modify or delete your Personal Data:
- Right to access to your data. You have permanent access to the stored personal information, and you also have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data we are processing at the moment. We will send you information by email. We will also send you information how we collect your information, what we use it for, how we process the data and who else we share it with.
- Right to rectification. If necessary, you have the right to require the controller to add information or correct inaccurate personal data.
- Right to object. You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, including any personal profiling.You can ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes completely. The request is called Data Processing Objection Form. If you ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes, we can’t refuse to do so. We will stop processing your personal information within a period not exceeding thirty days from the said withdrawal receipt date.
If you ask us to stop using your data for non-marketing purposes, we may not agree to your objection if we’re using it:
– for a task carried out in the public interest
– through official authority vested in us
– as our ‘legitimate interest’ provided there’s no undue harm caused to you
Your right to object is also limited if we’re using your data for scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You have the right to request the controller to erase any part of your personal information. The controller is obliged to delete the requested part of the data or all personal data without undue delay. Please note that the Controller shall have the obligation to erase Personal Information in the case of one of the following grounds applies:
– the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the User withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
– the User objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
– the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed;
– the Personal Data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
Please note, however, that we may retain the Personal Information if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so (e.g., for the defence of legal claims, freedom of expression or some other legal obligation) but we will let you know if that is the case.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, including for transmission to another data controller.
The rules for submitting requests and considering them:
- If you need to change, correct or remove your Personal Data, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 538 890 720
- You can make the requests verbally or in writing. Requests will be handled within thirty (30) days.
- If it’s going to take us longer than 30 days, we’ll write to you before the end of 30 days, explaining why it’s taking longer.
- We can refuse a request in certain circumstances – we will provide you with information explaining why we have refused your request if we do this.
9. PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not share personal information to third parties constantly. However, in some cases, we can do this solely to provide you with our services. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with the categories of data recipients listed below. We may disclose your personal data:
- To third-party service providers and subcontractors to provide services to you, such as payment processing, delivery and logistics support. If we transfer any personal data to a third-party subcontractor, we will provide the subcontractors only with the information needed to perform the subcontracted service, and will use appropriate contractual or other means to provide a comparable level of protection while the information is being used by them;
- To governments and/or government-affiliated institutions, courts or law enforcement agencies, to comply with legal and regulatory requests;
- As permitted by law: Advanced Digital Technologies s.r.o. may be required to disclose personal information by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, for investigation of breaches, for investigations by regulatory bodies, to protect and defend the rights of property of ADGT or affiliated companies, to protect the personal safety of ADGT web site users or to take precautions against legal liability.
We reserve the right to contact appropriate authorities when activities that are illegal or violate our policies occur on the Site.
10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The protection of your personal data is our top priority. As part of this Policy, we are committed:
- To use your data only for the purposes specified in the Policy;
- To ensure the confidentiality of the information, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, and not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in other ways the personal data of the User, except as provided by law;
- To take all necessary technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure;
- To restore access and availability to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- To block or eliminate Personal Data related to the corresponding User since the moment of the User’s, his/her legal representative’s or authorized personal right-protective body’s request.
To ensure the security of your personal data, we undertake the following actions:
- Use SSL-encryption;
- Save users’ passwords in encrypted form, that means that only you have access to your password;
- Constantly improve the ways of collecting, storing and processing personal data to prevent unauthorized access to the Site;
- Regularly check and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of processing;
- Protect data from unauthorized or illegal processing, destruction and damage;
- Provide access to the processing and storage of Personal Data only to authorized and trained personnel;
- Provide comprehensive training for employees in the field of data protection and privacy;
- Establish strict corporate and contractual obligations to ensure the confidentiality of Personal Data.
We are committed to inform our users as soon as it’s possible (via personal e-mails or news on the site) about any cases of security problems or any types of possible leaks of Personal Data.
11. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
We understand the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. Our Site is considered to be general audience and is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children under the age of 16. Please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website if you are under the age of 16. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website, please contact us and we will remove the information.
13. ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY